What's new

Wifi scheduler question

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tsunami2311

IF i was to say set 5am~6am as deny, what does it really do to the radio?

A.Kick all clients off and Deny any connection till afer 6am
B.Kick all clients off and shut down radio till after after 6am ( kinda like reboot of wifi radio with out rebooting router)
C. Some other then what A and B are?

I have had few time where the Wifi radio will be visiable but and thing tying to connect to it will out right fail. Going into the Wifi setting and turn the radio of and then back on fixes it and thing can connect again.

I have my Router set to reboot once week, but that means if wifi goes dumb i have manual turn the radio off and back on to fix it or reboot router, I prefer it IF i could just 1 button solution to restart ( turn off turn on) wifi with out rebooting router or have the router restart ( turn off turn on) once night

I set WPS button behavior to "Toggle Radio" and then hit the button to see if it would turn off the radios, but it didnt so either it didnt work? or I didnt hold button? ( do i need to hold the button) does "Toggle Radio" even turn off/on wifi kind like restarting it?

Im still using 380.65-2

Last edited:
It puts radio off. They got kicked automatically.

When you use "toggle radio button" it disable the scheduler even if you reboot. You have to enable it back again.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!