What's new

YazFi YazFi 4.4.4 GUI Page Becomes Unscrollable on Merlin 386.14

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SevenFactors

Regular Contributor
As the title states, on merlin 386.14 YazFi GUI has a scrolling bug. The page loads, if you are quick, you can scroll but then the scroll-bar disappears and the page locks where you are at. This leave you to zoom-out to view the whole page leaving you with very small elements.

The issue seems to be only affecting YazFi GUI

As the title states, on merlin 386.14 YazFi GUI has a scrolling bug. The page loads, if you are quick, you can scroll but then the scroll-bar disappears and the page locks where you are at. This leave you to zoom-out to view the whole page leaving you with very small elements.

The issue seems to be only affecting YazFi GUI
The issue was reported earlier in the main YazFi script subforum discussion topic:
https://www.snbforums.com/threads/yazfi-v4-x-continued.83846/page-7#post-918762

See user Martinski's reply to my post in that main YazFi addon discussion. He has indicated he will take a look at the YazFi coding.

As my post indicates (with links) at least one other person is reporting that other addon scripts also have the same issue. There are several posts about various addon scripts being affected in the stable 386.14 discussion. My post in the YazFi discussion also has a link to RMerlin's reply in the main stable 386.14 discussion to the missing scroll bar issue on various addon scripts as well.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the reply and pointing me on the right direction.

I didn't expect the issue to be affecting so many addons GUIs. I'm only running YazFi on this rt-ac68u so yeah.