What's new

ZenWiFi BT10 Lan speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hodgeadam

New Around Here
I've got a couple ZenWiFi BT10, ethernet backhaul to the BE96u. It seems like the uplink is the correct 2.5g. I've tested that pipe by plugging the laptop in and making sure I'm able to pull 2.5 from the internet all the way across to the end device. However, when adding the BT10, I can't get the LAN10G port to go beyond 100mb. Speedtest shows I can download 350mb plugged in to that. Eliminate the BT10 and I get 2.5. Is there anything I can check on or is this possible a bad unit or firmware. I'm on the latest and need that port to work.

1727451425429.png

I have two BT10s with ethernet backhaul from one to the other. I can only get the 1G wan port to work on the mesh node. This seems similar to you problem, but I've done less work. I think my problem started with the last firmware update. But I got things to work at 1GBE speeds, and just leave things alone once they work good enough!

I have two BT10s with ethernet backhaul from one to the other. I can only get the 1G wan port to work on the mesh node. This seems similar to you problem, but I've done less work. I think my problem started with the last firmware update. But I got things to work at 1GBE speeds, and just leave things alone once they work good enough!
I see what you're saying but it's only pulling 300-400 mb. Then the issue is the port shows 100mb in the UI...so while it might be good enough, I don't want a bad unit. My other unit behaves the same way. You make me wonder if I should try to go back to the older firmware. The new one is only a few days old and they are slow releasing stuff this year.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!