What's new

ASUS RT-AX59U lag

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Crzybkr73

New Around Here
i recently bought a ASUS RT-AX59U as an upgrade to my old VM hub 3. speedtests give good results but most of the time when loading something or even just accepting cookies etc it takes 5-10 seconds to begin loading. thew hub 3 was very slow but there was not a lot of lag. can anyone point me in the right direction of what to check. i used the router recomended setup and put hub 3 into modem only

What download and upload speeds are you contracted for with VM? Did you get those in a speed test when you were using your Hub 3 as a router? Do you get the same speeds when testing the Asus?

im on the social tariff so 50mbps. speedtest shows its pretty fast, but the issue is it takes a long time to load pages. ping comes back clear also. i tried going back to the hub 3 and while it is slower to load, there is no real lag. its almost like everything is being sent somewhere first for verification and after that it loads fast

Are you testing from a computer connected by ethernet or over Wi-Fi? If it's Wi-Fi try again using an ethernet connection.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!