What's new

Firmware 3.0.0.4.384.5979

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Brandon Kohn

New Around Here
Setup: GT-AX11000 as main router, AC5300 as my mesh node.

When I updated from 5977 to 5979, my aimesh disappeared. The option isn't in the device's web interface anymore. I'm now trying to recover by reverting... a big mess it is. Fair warning...

Last edited:
No problems for me... AIMesh to my AX88u is still working. I have mine hardwired not sure if that made any difference.

I haven't noticed any other "improvements".

When I updated from 5977 to 5979, my aimesh disappeared. I'm now trying to recover by reverting... a big mess it is. Fair warning...

Which routers? What kind of set up? ;)

After reverting and then reinstalling the firmware, everything seems to be working now. Not sure why the web interface loses the aimesh... must have some buggy conditional blocks in the code.

A few hours later and my aimesh nodes are not working again. I go onto the web interface of the main aimesh router and it has no mention of AIMesh anywhere in the interface. The Administration - Operation Mode has Wireless router mode (Default). When AIMesh is available it will say so at that option.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!