What's new

AC68U Drops Wired and Wireless Connection Randomly, BTHome Hub Router Still Connected

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

xxx

New Around Here
AC68U Drops Wired and Wireless Connection Randomly, BTHome Hub Router Still Connected

I have installed the latest firmware (RT-AC68U_3.0.0.4_376_1663-ge9dbdf3) and reset the router to the default settings many times. It was happening daily at the same time every day but has since started happening more frequently. The wired and wireless connection will both drop and then come back after a few minutes. It was previously requiring a full manual turning off and rebooting of the AC68U but over the last couple days it has started to come back on its own after a few minutes. The Home Hub Router connection remains on the whole time. I have a computer connected directly to the Home Hub Router so I can see that the connection is not dropping on that one. I have a phone where I can see the wireless connection drop on the AC68U and stop broadcasting and I also have a computer with a wired connection to the AC68U where the connection drops. I have tried different combinations of settings but nothing seems to make a difference. I zipped and attached the most recent log. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• syslog.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 181

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!