What's new

AC68U not seeing data use from an Aruba

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tmcb82

Regular Contributor
I work from home, so my work gave me an Aruba 203R (VPN) to connect to my RT-AC68U. It has/is working great but something I recently noticed is the router never "sees" it using any data. I have QOS set up and (when I am actively using my work computer connected to the Aruba) I can go to the "Bandwidth Monitor" and "Classifications/Tracked Connections" it never shows any use. I am using FreshJR's v8.2 script to route all traffic from the Aruba into the VOIP category (I want it to be a high priority). I assumed the "Tracked Connections" might be a vague (since the data is encrypted) but it's totally invisible. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

You may want to update FreshJR QOS to 8.4, which addressed some bugs. It may fix what you're currently seeing. ;)

You may want to update FreshJR QOS to 8.4, which addressed some bugs. It may fix what you're currently seeing. ;)
I'm using 8.8 now and it is still invisible. I also just uninstalled FreshJR QOS and tested and it is still doesn't show up... still can't figure out why...