What's new

Any reason to jump ship from Asus & Merlin?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lot of people messing with the CFE lately because they want to change their router's regulatory region. CFE tinkering is rarely a good idea...

Ahh, that explains. Didn't notice that topic in this thread, but I am aware of a few of the other threads discussing it, particularly the 500+ posts thread.

Likely explains the "GB" typo GoNzO replied with (which I wasn't sure about when I first read it).

Migrate this thread over to the ASUS specific general forum perhaps?

Noticed that ddtb has been temporarily removed from dd-wrt builds as of build 24960 "for now, until it works".

Kind of disappointing, but haven't seen anything from Kong lately so he may be on sabbatical, and that's why there's been no forward progress on it lately.

Hope that this gets remedied, love to have R7000 with dd-wrt be able to run as fast (or faster *smile*) as OEM firmware allows.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online