What's new

Asus ax88u pro & ax88u ethernet mesh problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hus1337

New Around Here
Hello!
I have problems with the mentioned setup, regarding a brother wi-fi printer (t920dw). The printer is connected to the network, it shows the wifi icon on the printer’s display, and it is in the list of connected devices on the router’s admin page. However after 10-15 min, after the printer goes to sleep, i cant use it anymore except i restart it manuall. Without mesh, it worked just fine.
What could be the issue and can it be solved somehow?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
+i would also fix its IP to its MAC.
Log in to router > click on clients > On the right click on your printer > On the bottom slide the MAC and IP binding to ON

The combination of them seems to be working atleast for half an hour (new record), thank you very much! Will be reporting back in a few days

I didnt write because its acting weird but somewhat better than originally. It can lose the connection still but with fixed ip search in the app, it can be found now. On a computer (mac or windows, tried both) however it is lost until printer restart still. :(

I know Leonhart told to bind it to the closest, but did you binded it to the router? You mentioned that it was working fine before the mesh. Can you bind it to the router? As it was before. More important that you should save the logs on the router from the time when the printer gets dropped, that could show more info.

I know Leonhart told to bind it to the closest, but did you binded it to the router? You mentioned that it was working fine before the mesh. Can you bind it to the router? As it was before. More important that you should save the logs on the router from the time when the printer gets dropped, that could show more info.
Do you main the main router? I will try it! (Sorry for the delay, got a newborn here.. :))