What's new

Asus DSL-AX82U problems need tech help please

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I haven't seen mention of any factory resets - essential when moving between Asus and merlin firmwares

Yes it’s an ONT connection directly to that. I was only thinking it could possibly be congestion but really I don’t know if that’s a possibility. I’m now returning the router back to Amazon and have the AX86 U pro on the way. Gonna give that a go and if it’s the same thing then definitely it’s an ISP issue. Don’t know till I try these things.
I like your exchange of the DSL router. I thought you had DSL service, hence that model. You have no need for the DSL modem function from it...

I like your exchange of the DSL router. I thought you had DSL service, hence that model. You have no need for the DSL modem function from it...
DSL option was turned off in the settings so it shouldn’t make a difference when using the main connection

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!