What's new

Asus RT-AX88U Pro

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I see it’s now $269 on Amazon in the US. Dang, I paid over $300 for it a few months ago…

$219 at Amazon

Those deals are in USD only.

Still $399 CAD here.

Memory express has them on sale in Canada. 249$

The site shows $349

1687568707433.png

Was seeing those on sale at 300$ today here and there but now because I just found this thread I think I will wait for next 249$ as I don't need one rush. Too bad I missed this price by 1 month. I don't care if I have to wait until Black Friday.

Was seeing those on sale at 300$ today here and there but now because I just found this thread I think I will wait for next 249$ as I don't need one rush. Too bad I missed this price by 1 month. I don't care if I have to wait until Black Friday.
It makes a big difference when you change your whole network over, price wise

I see it for $299 CAD right now on sale from $349.
At this point, that’s $229 USD. Very good price.
If I still lived in a border town (Niagara Falls) it would be worth the drive!!!

This is where those of us in the UK get royally ripped off...

$299 CAD is about £175 - way short of the £300+ this router retails for here :mad:
That is true tech prices in UK and the rest the EU has always been terrible compared to NA.

That is true tech prices in UK and the rest the EU has always been terrible compared to NA.
As a Canadian I watched the Best Buy US site for sales on Asus routers. They're always on sale generally and they'll give you a recycling 15% off on any new router device on sale or not...just bring along any old junk network device you don't want anymore as a recycling unit for the 15% off. Walked in and snagged an AX86U Pro in Flint, Michigan during one of my trips for 209 US after tax. Way better pricing than anything in Canada after the exchange if you can even find one of these devices. Love the new Asus and replaced my still working nice AC68U (will use as spare for testing) after a ton of years.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!