What's new

ASUS ZenWiFi Pro ET12 AXE11000 half WiFi speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

When you have enough - we'll talk about SMB options. :)

Seriously, tell them you know what are you doing because otherwise all you'll get is reboot/reset advice and back to square one.

When you have enough - we'll talk about SMB options. :)

Seriously, tell them you know what are you doing because otherwise all you'll get is reboot/reset advice and back to square one.
lol. I’m well aware. I always start out with I have reset and rebooted 27 times. It don’t help so let’s not go there. lol

Let us know what's the result from Asus CS negotiations and your eventual Plan B.

I had the exact same problem when I bought ET9 Mesh. Try to disable the 2.4Ghz and force your device to connect to 5Ghz. After when that is working try turning the 2.4 Ghz channel on. The smart connect and QoS don't work and just makes things worse. Use a little as possible in their slew of options. Touch one minor thing and it breaks it. I finally had my router working good for about 10 days, then we had a power outage, and now my router is acting up again and dropping sessions. Yah I know. that is not normal. Solution, switched back to my Linksys router. Its slower but at least it doesn't drop sessions or lose its settings after a power outage. Not too happy with my new ET9. Support is lacking BiG time. they have no clue how to fix my issues. All I get is a "I'm sorry...blah blah...and they are working on it"... its been over a month now.