What's new

Client - iPhone 6s WiFi client review

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sfx 2000,
Thank you for this work illustrating the iPhone 6s WIFI MIMO capacity. I want to “go to the metal" on this one for the purpose of designing a rather atypical app. It is my understanding that the radio is mostly software. I want to know everything about Universal Scientific Industrial 339S00043. That and RF1347 the AP?

I would appreciate any molecule of info you can throw my way. We will be using the iPhone MIMO solo with possibly cloud enhancement. I am also looking for people who like to do hard things not done before just for fun, at least in the beginning.

For we feel the timing is perfect right now for what we propose and will be for at least one year.

pm me and we can go from there...

Anyone having issues with the 6s not sending probe requests on 5G AC?

I have one that will sit at around -75 and refuse to join an AP that is closer with better RSSI.

I have one that will sit at around -75 and refuse to join an AP that is closer with better RSSI.

How are you measuring the RSSI?

Check the Airport Utility (free download), enable WiFi scanner, and it'll report the RSSI values...

Sorry for the late response!

Yes, i was using the Airport Utility App, and whilst the closest was at around 60, it refused to let go of the furthest one at 75.

:)

Sorry for the late response!

Yes, i was using the Airport Utility App, and whilst the closest was at around 60, it refused to let go of the furthest one at 75.

Both AP's have the same SSID? If not, the iDevice will camp on the current AP until coverage is lost...