What's new

D-Link DAP-1522 Review

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Viruzz_IL

Occasional Visitor
Hello,
Have you tested this bridge with new 1.20 firmware update?
It appears that many updates were released for this bridge..

Thanks

they are on 1.21 and still has bad perf on 2.4 ghz band

I find the settings and behavior to be incredibly klugey. I can't connect to xbox live over it except with mac cloning turned on. Which means my xbox has to share it's IP. Rebooting is your friend. And don't assume that if you reboot once and it doesn't fix your problem that rebooting a few more times won't. Which makes no sense at all. But if you talk to their support. I don't know, I think engineering over there works off of cards. High level designers spec something and come up with some decent hardware and then the actual design is done by junkies or script jockies, or script jockies who are junkies.

You know I didn't look at your pictures before, this thing has those mini pcie connectors on the internal antennae. I think I'm going to put 2 of those tyco laptop antennae in mine and position them external to the unit. Anyone know what you call those connectors?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!