What's new

GT-AXE11000 Config Changes Lost on Reboot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rob_707

New Around Here
I just installed 3004.388.8_2 and went through configuring everything then I reboot the router. All of my settings are lost. Anyone know what is happening?

I have the same problem. These are the configurations I noticed were lost after a reboot:
  • DHCP IP pool range
  • DHCP manual assignments
  • Reboot scheduler
  • IPv6

I have the same problem. These are the configurations I noticed were lost after a reboot:
  • DHCP IP pool range
  • DHCP manual assignments
  • Reboot scheduler
  • IPv6
Do you have a GT-AXE11000 or some other Asus router? Are you running Asus-Merlin 3004.388.8_2 or some other firmware version?
If running Asus-Merlin firmware, are you running any addon scripts?
Are you running AiMesh?
Have you tried a hard factory reset?
What do the system logs indicate?

Do you have a GT-AXE11000 or some other Asus router? Are you running Asus-Merlin 3004.388.8_2 or some other firmware version?
If running Asus-Merlin firmware, are you running any addon scripts?
Are you running AiMesh?
Have you tried a hard factory reset?
What do the system logs indicate?
I have GT-AXE11000 Asus-Merlin 3004.388.8_2_rog, previous I had GT-AXE11000_3004_388.8_0_pureubi with same behavior.
I have amtm with entware package and AdGuard Home, when the system is rebooted this configuration is also lost, I have to reconfigure amtm, reinstall entware and AdGuardHome
I'm not running AirMesh
I haven't tried yet
Logs seems like a normal boot

Sounds like another case of read only JFFS partition or similar issue.
is this model specific ? I will no longer update my AXE1100 until there is a reason/soloutin given for this problem

I don't know what the problem with this specific one is. Locked read only partition was reported few times with GT-AX6000 and GT-AX11000 as far as I remember. Your GT-AXE11000 is exactly the same hardware as GT-AX11000, but it doesn't mean it will happen to you as well. It's a rare bug and we see it here and there on SNB Forums just because people affected are searching for help.