What's new

GT-BE98 WIFI 7

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You’re both wrong for continuing to argue. Let’s bring things back on track.

Indeed but the price has skyrocketed....
It’s out of stock again. What was the original price and what is the new exorbitant price?

Last edited:
You’re both wrong for continuing to argue. Let’s bring things back on track.

It’s out of stock again. What was the original price and what is the new exorbitant price?
Those are probably all scalpers and preorders since afaik that model hasn't launched yet.

Those are probably all scalpers and preorders since afaik that model hasn't launched yet.
It was €985.16. He will get it If it's shipped and sold by Amazon DE. RT-BE96U was a same situation at Amazon US. Amazon US is selling RT-BE96U now, not Preorder. RT-BE96U is out of stock>in stock>out of stock> in stock... repeated since AUG this year.

The RT-BE96U did launch a few weeks ago, unlike the GT-BE98U.
No. BE96U was about 3 months ago. Look at my post date for BE96U. The price was $699.99. It was in stock at that time. Of course it's shipped and sold by Amazon. How I know exactly? I'm watching it everyday and many times per day.😁

It doesn't mean AUG 25. Camel's record is '$699.99 (Aug 27, 2023)'. But Camel's record is incorrect. Because I saw it before AUG 25.
Amazon does this for a lot of brand new electric items silently. Sometimes they sell those items only for minutes. And they ship them for real.

Last edited:
The listing on Amazon US for the RT-BE96U first went up on August 16th.

I’m optimistic based on the Taiwan pre-orders and FCC filings that the GT-BE98 is coming very soon. Don’t know why it has taken a year though, considering the similarities.

No. BE96U was about 3 months ago.
Which is what I meant by "a few weeks ago", implying it wasn't recently made available, but has been for a while, unlike the GT-BE98U, which is the subject in this thread.

It was €985.16. He will get it If it's shipped and sold by Amazon DE. RT-BE96U was a same situation at Amazon US. Amazon US is selling RT-BE96U now, not Preorder. RT-BE96U is out of stock>in stock>out of stock> in stock... repeated since AUG this year.
The advertised price when I ordered it was 719 euros + VAT and was sold by amazon.de
Then it went to 881 euros +VAT

ASUS ROG Rapture GT-BE98 Firmware version 3.0.0.6.102_32745

ASUS ROG Rapture GT-BE98 Firmware version 3.0.0.6.102_32745
Nice....I'm hoping we see this router before EOY.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!