What's new

How to store wireless data and then send over GSM?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mindeee

New Around Here
I have two buildings within 100 meters. I called them and building A building B. Between buildings A and B is two audio channels and one data channel. In building B I need laptop/PC with relevant software to store this data and forward on GSM when it needed. What kind of software I need for laptop/PC and How can I forward stored data over GSM?

I added some diagram. My question is. What software must be in PC1 to store(record) all data ( voice conversation records) received from building 1 and how to reach this data remotely from PC2. Or how to send data from PC1 to PC2.
3g%204g.jpg

If PC1 and PC2 were on the same wired local area network (ethernet) how would this be done?

Still fuzzy, but I'd guess that you need a virtual private network (VPN) between the PC1,2. Lots of ways to do that.
I'd start with Cradlepoint routers to get robust connectivity to the cellular network - preferrably Verizon 4G LTE if you are in the US. Depends on local coverage.
With the VPN linked up via the router pair, and cellular as the Wide Are Network, then PC1 and PC2 would need no different software than if they were co-located on the same ethernet LAN.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!