What's new

In Home Web GUI Being Blocked/Unreachable

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Try turning off the usual suspects in Professional settings under Wireless for each radio: Smart Connect, Roam Assist, Airtime Fairness

Kinda went through those earlier however I missed fairness. Smart connect has been off....still no change on the wireless

Kinda went through those earlier however I missed fairness. Smart connect has been off....still no change on the wireless

Hm.. is it possible to “Forget Network” on that server device? Basically get it delete your network profile so you can start with a fresh one and enter the password again.

Enable IGMP Snooping might help too (helps on a network with a lot of broadcast traffic), but it might also break other things.

@kfp thanks for all your help trying to fix this with me. I will try that right now....if this doesn't help i will get back at it again tomorrow. Hopefully i don't have to do a complete reconfig of router.

Enable IGMP Snooping might help too (helps on a network with a lot of broadcast traffic), but it might also break other things.
ok I will try this too

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!