What's new

Netgear R7800 Firmware Version 1.0.2.68

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I'm a bit confused, if the UPnP bug only arose in the 1.02.68 firmware how come I had to go back so far in your firmwares to find a version that had DLNA working?

Cannot say right now. Thank you for your investigation, that you pointed "right" workable version. I'll check the history of updates.

Voxel.

Cannot say right now. Thank you for your investigation, that you pointed "right" workable version. I'll check the history of updates.

Voxel.

Great, thanks!

Incidentally, during my investigation I found an Android App that seems to suffer from the same problem as Windows 10. It's called DMS explorer.

Possibly totally irrelevant, I just thought you might be interested to learn that Windows 10 is not completely unique in it's difficulty with DLNA on this router.

jra505

Dear All,
If using Windows 10 wired network adapter try to increase jumbo frame to at least 4KB.
I have been able to get it working on R9000 entware minidlna!
Stay safe!

Dear All,
If using Windows 10 wired network adapter try to increase jumbo frame to at least 4KB.
I have been able to get it working on R9000 entware minidlna!
Stay safe!

Brilliant, I tried that and it works!!!

Thank you so much!

Is there a similar fix if using WiFi?

Thanks again,
jra505

Brilliant, I tried that and it works!!!

Thank you so much!

Is there a similar fix if using WiFi?

Thanks again,
jra505

Hey @Voxel

Was just wondering if you've had any joy looking back through the updates to work out why/when the issue with DLNA started?

Thanks,
jra505

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!