What's new

[Official] RT-AC88U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.380.858

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

if there is any asus reps in here :

Capture.png

i have poor eyesight, but i can read this without problems.

if there is any asus reps in here :

Try shift-reload to ensure that you don't have older CSS files in your browser cache.

Have u tried it yet? Does it significantly improve gaming speed on some international servers? How about heat problem? Is it as hot as the previous Asus router? And is it reliable?

Does this router have heat problem? And is it reliable?

Adaptive QOS seems to be broken, I can't choose Web Surfing as a default priority. Or at least it isn't staying highlighted after you choose it.

Adaptive QOS seems to be broken, I can't choose Web Surfing as a default priority. Or at least it isn't staying highlighted after you choose it.
So it's still buggy. Does it overheat as well? How about reliability? I believe there is a bug like that, it is a major problem that Asus will eventually fix.

Last edited:

That page doesn't work by highlighting, it works by dragging the priorities in the desired order.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online