What's new

Question about DomainBased Routing & Re-connection

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ComputerSteve

So i'm noticing something with this script. I'm wondering if this might help... I am noticing that when my vpn disconnects and then reconnects with this script enabled sometimes it takes about a minute for it to reestablish the connection. If I uninstall the script, I don't see that happening.. I am wondering... if setting the priority to "realtime" will make the vpn connection re-establish quicker. My vpn provider forces a reconnect every 24 hours (They say for security). I spoke to them, and they say I shouldn't notice it but with this script when the reconnect happens I notice a lot of activity in the log such as domain_vpn_routing querying policy, etc. It sometimes takes like a minute to re-establish the connection. When I uninstall the script it connects quickly.