What's new

Router bricked

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yup, it took about 2 weeks round trip but worth it. I was expecting refurb too.
Any idea how you had them RMA the unit? I am struggling with their support and it’s been almost a week since I submitted the case. They have reached out via email but don’t respond when I reply. Wasn’t sure if I needed to go through their chat support again.

I had registered the unit when I bought it so when I called they had a record of it. They asked me to do a hard reset and I told them I had done that 100 times. They emailed me FedEx shipping (free) and I sent it. Florida to California so it took a while. It updates status on their RMA page. If you have questions I would definitely call/chat. They were real helpful to me.

I had registered the unit when I bought it so when I called they had a record of it. They asked me to do a hard reset and I told them I had done that 100 times. They emailed me FedEx shipping (free) and I sent it. Florida to California so it took a while. It updates status on their RMA page. If you have questions I would definitely call/chat. They were real helpful to me.
right they asked me for the invoice as i never registered the router once i sent a copy of invoice they were quick to send the new router lucky i bought at amazon so invoice was easy to get

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!