What's new

RT-AC68R lost 2.4GHz Internet Connection after 380.57 flash

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

porscheman170

New Around Here
Hello Everyone,

I just flashed my Asus RT-AC68R from 378.56_2 to 380.57 and I seemed to have lost internet connectivity on all wireless devices connected on the 2.4Ghz band. Has anyone seen this or perhaps know how to fix this? I looked through all the settings but nothing is blatantly obvious to me.

Thanks!

From Merlin's first post in the availability announcement...

A factory default reset is required specifically for the RT-AC68U, due to the switch to a new SDK + wireless driver. Some people reported having issues with the 2.4 GHz band with this new SDK - if that's your case, the only solution at this time is to revert back to 378.56_2.

I recently flashed Merlin on my ac68U from stock up to date firmware from Asus and have the same problem with 2,4 wifi. How and where can I get hold of version 378.56_2. ?

I recently flashed Merlin on my ac68U from stock up to date firmware from Asus and have the same problem with 2,4 wifi. How and where can I get hold of version 378.56_2. ?

From the same download page you obtained the latest version.