What's new

Speed from LAN to LAN by domain name

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Bieniu

Occasional Visitor
I have AC66U with Merlin 380.62-1. I sync my phone with my NAS by WebDAV. When I use local address of NAS to sync the speed is about 3 MB/s. But when I use public domain address with forwarding port speed is about 300-400 kB/s. It's normal? I'm pretty sure that on erlier Merlin verions speed was the same.

I have AC66U with Merlin 380.62-1. I sync my phone with my NAS by WebDAV. When I use local address of NAS to sync the speed is about 3 MB/s. But when I use public domain address with forwarding port speed is about 300-400 kB/s. It's normal? I'm pretty sure that on erlier Merlin verions speed was the same.

I am also interested in the answer. I have the same setup and it seems that the router's webadmin completely freezes when I use WebDav to either copy from or to files outside of my local network.