What's new

USB Wireless Adapter As Good As Intel 5300 WLAN?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Malc_H

New Around Here
I've always had problems in the past with wireless USB adapters working well with Routers.

Is there any particular wireless N USB adapter which anyone has found to work well with wireless N Routers?

Well the only one not mentioned here is the Airlink USB mini N300 I have 4x of them even though I only paid $9.99 each or $19.99 for two combo pack. They have been working very well with the ESR-9850 sporting 2dBi 1T(150mb/s) / 2R (300mb/s) Realtek RT8191SU design. Microsoft had just released a patch to fix some slowest issues but since then they're gone. I am impress with the mini. I use it on self build desktop tester running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, 2x DELL Latitude XP Pro SP3, HP/Compaq V Series and ACER Aspire One Netbook with Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit and did the same thing let the drivers download from MS instead of Airlink. MS has 32/64-bit for Windows XP/Vista/7.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!