What's new

What is this warning?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

OOo

Regular Contributor
Can someone please interpret for me what the below means and what I should do if anything. Can find much on web.
thanks

Mar 31 16:23:26 ovpn-client1[2184]: WARNING: --ns-cert-type is DEPRECATED. Use --remote-cert-tls instead.
Mar 31 16:23:26 ovpn-client1[2184]: NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts

Can someone please interpret for me what the below means and what I should do if anything. Can find much on web.
thanks

Mar 31 16:23:26 ovpn-client1[2184]: WARNING: --ns-cert-type is DEPRECATED. Use --remote-cert-tls instead.
Mar 31 16:23:26 ovpn-client1[2184]: NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts
Hi,

If you have "ns-cert-type" in your OpenVPN custom config, change it to "remote-cert-tls server" assuming this is a client.

Warning is just letting you know the syntax has been updated

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!