What's new

wifi icon on top right missing if one of the bands is disabled.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

lgkahn

Regular Contributor
not sure if it was there in last version.. or if this is by design.. but i recall in the past the icon was there only 1/2 green instead all green..

just noticed now it is missing on both my routers that have one of the bands disabled..

thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-02 213147.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-02 213147.png
    597 KB · Views: 23
also it is still usefull when there because you can hover over it and quickly see want channel and bandwidth each band is.. even with one disabled my thoughts is it should be there.

thanks hesitant to do that as i have a lot of tweaks configured including custom scripts running at boot and vpn up events.
You can switch between ROG and non-ROG without any problem, just make sure to flush the browser cache afterward. The firmware code itself is identical, so there won't be any impact on your saved settings.