What's new

Wifi Schedule doesn't work on Merlin 380.64

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have got it working again but held off posting in case (like last time) it stopped working again. It has now worked without issues for over a week.

This is what I did - not sure which part fixes it:

1. For both WiFi schedules turn all times on (so that the grids are all white). Apply
2. Disable both WiFi time schedulers. Apply
3. Flash 380.63_2
4. Flash 380.64_2
5. Flash 380.65_B1
6. Turn both the WiFi schedulers back on and set required on/off times. Apply

I have since updated to 380.65_B3 without issue.

I hope that this works for you too.

HB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have got it working again but held off posting in case (like last time) it stopped working again. It has now worked without issues for over a week.

This is what I did - not sure which part fixes it:

1. For both WiFi schedules turn all times on (so that the grids are all white). Apply
2. Disable both WiFi time schedulers. Apply
3. Flash 380.63_2
4. Flash 380.64_2
5. Flash 380.65_B1
6. Turn both the WiFi schedulers back on and set required on/off times. Apply

I have since updated to 380.65_B3 without issue.

I hope that this works for you too.

HB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you,I've tried but nothing changed...I'm thinking to flash the original CFE maybe the modification causes this :(

As I posted, the scheduler works fine for me under 380.64. Make sure you wipe any existing settings as explained in my previous post, and that your router's clock is properly configured.
Hi, I tried your code. But it just didn't work.

Does this "reboot" the wifi like turn it off and back on like router reboot would? if i say set this to 5-6am every day ? as rebooting router tend to fix it things when said wifi device is connected to router but has no internet. which only done once week, and i perfer to just reboot wifi 2g/5g over rebooting router.

or does this just leave wifi up and deny connections? like say parental control would?

Last edited:
Does this "reboot" the wifi like turn it off and back on like router reboot would? if i say set this to 5-6am every day ? as rebooting router tend to fix it things when said wifi device is connected to router but has no internet. which only done once week, and i perfer to just reboot wifi 2g/5g over rebooting router.

or does this just leave wifi up and deny connections? like say parental control would?

I will answer my self??

I set this every day 5am-6am to deny , which disconnects all clients and they dont reconnect to after those hours, so I am gona assume this turns OFF wifi for those hour then turn back on? or is just disconnecting clients for those hours and denying all connections and leaving wifi on?

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online