What's new

Release ASUS RT-AC68U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386_51685 (2024/04/15)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This firmware work great for me too. Having a AX86, AX88 and AC68. They work seamlessly via the mesh setup.

Am I the only one that this firmware caused the speed to decrease ?

Already have QOS disabled, Traffic monitor, etc.

Any ideas ?

Attachments

• ST.JPG
    ST.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 24
Am I the only one that this firmware caused the speed to decrease ?

Already have QOS disabled, Traffic monitor, etc.

Any ideas ?
I suggest you test another router. It's the best way to track down the source of the issue. If it turns out to be the RT-AC68U, I suggest a factory reset after saving your settings. If the issue persists, your router is likely defective.
I'm assuming you're using ethernet and not Wi-Fi for the tests. If not, test with ethernet to isolate the issue.

Last edited:
I am having a problem setting up AiMesh on my 68s. Both have been updated to 386.13. The node has been reset to factory. My router finds the node and starts the config. It runs to 100% than gives me this
Capture.JPG

None of that applies. Does the same with another 68 router.
What am I missing?

Do you have the node in the same room as the router? Do you have WPS enabled?

When was the last time you did a full reset of the main router (or at least, an electrical reset)?

I am having a problem setting up AiMesh on my 68s. Both have been updated to 386.13. The node has been reset to factory. My router finds the node and starts the config. It runs to 100% than gives me this
View attachment 58408
None of that applies. Does the same with another 68 router.
What am I missing?
This thread is about the official 3.0.0.4.386_51685 firmware from Asus, so, which are you actually running?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!