What's new

2.4Ghz wifi now not working on RT-AC68U and 380.57

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mattski

New Around Here
Hi,

I've got a new AC68 on sky fibre and for some reason 2.4Ghz is now not working although it was fine. 5Ghz is spot on as is wired.

The behaviour is that I can see the 2.4Ghz network and try and connect but every client fails to complete the connection (iPhone. Laptop, printer) - weird thing is I can see them listed in the status page of the router. I can't ping the router from the 2.4Ghz clients, others are fine.

Some other points... traffic analyser is on, a usb3 disk is connected and mounted, I can't see anything obvious in the logs and a couple of power cycles hasn't helped. It is all locked down according to the security scan and I've tried it with and without these settings.

Has anyone else observed this and got a fix if so? I'll try a factory reset later this week and see how it goes.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!