What's new

amtm issue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

IdleWild

Occasional Visitor
Hi.
AX86U. Noticed that kill switch was malfunctioning. I've putty-ed into router and cannot type amtm - command not found. Tried to reinstall it. When trying this command:
[~]# curl -Os https://raw.githubusercontent.com/decoderman/amtm/master/amtm && sh amtm
I get:
Welcome to amtm
The Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

Install amtm now? [1=Yes e=Exit] 1

Sorry, wrong platform.
amtm cannot be installed.

What am I missing?
Installed 3004.388.8_2, no difference.

Are you possibly using a USB stick? It seems something got corrupted along the way. You might need to do a complete router reset or if you're using a USB, it might have gone bad.

Are you possibly using a USB stick? It seems something got corrupted along the way. You might need to do a complete router reset or if you're using a USB, it might have gone bad.
1722636974401.png

Seems fine. How do I check?

Not yet, as I wanted to make sure nothing else was a miss, since this was a working setup until today.
According to those instructions
[~] # /jffs/scripts/amtm
-sh: /jffs/scripts/amtm: No such file or directory

Is something should be located on that path?
Under System, Administration section make sure you have "enabled JFFS custom scripts & configs" & follow instructions to format drive properly.

Hi.
AX86U. Noticed that kill switch was malfunctioning. I've putty-ed into router and cannot type amtm - command not found. Tried to reinstall it. When trying this command:
[~]# curl -Os https://raw.githubusercontent.com/decoderman/amtm/master/amtm && sh amtm
I get:
Welcome to amtm
The Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

Install amtm now? [1=Yes e=Exit] 1

Sorry, wrong platform.
amtm cannot be installed.

What am I missing?
Installed 3004.388.8_2, no difference.
Remember that amtm is built into the firmware since version 384.15, no need to run the install command for firmware newer than that. The command amtm should open it. If not, your firmware is borked.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online