What's new

[Beta 382] Asuswrt-Merlin 382.2 Beta is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT-AC56U
Chrome 63
MacOS 10.13.2
Updated from 380.69 > 382.2 Beta 1

Network Map > System Status section is shifted to the left
Network Map > Clients > View List page displays the list for a fraction of second then all clients disappear: "No data in table.". After 3 seconds all clients show up.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 09.58.35.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 09.58.35.png
    252.6 KB · Views: 900
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 10.07.16.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 10.07.16.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 918
GPL 18991 was released for the RT-AC88U, RT-AC3100 and RT-AC56U (got that one from Asus). That code is compatible with the binary blobs from 18881 for the RT-AC68U (as well as 18848 for the RT-AC86U), so the newer code was used globally for all of these models.

I kinda figured that as I wrote the question... thanks.

I reported two bugs in the Asus 18881 build so far... looking forward to seeing if they're fixed yet. Their English is typically bad for China/Taiwan. Why don't they hire native speakers for translations?

Updated my RT-AC68U and my RT-AC3100 to the new Beta and everything went well and is still doing well.

Cool! I'll try updating my 68U this weekend. Currently on 380.69. Looks like my router is getting a new firmware for the new year :)

Edit: One question: Is it recommended to reset the factory settings, since it's a different version number?
When moving from 380.x to 382.x a factory reset is strongly advised

Sent from my SM-G935F with Tapatalk

Updated my 68U from 380.69, without factory reset, and everything is working fine. Thanks for the continued support, Eric!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Updated my RT-AC68U to the new Beta and everything it's ok.....but I want to know if in this firmware is implemented IPSEC and Let's Encrypt support for AC68U.Thanks

So far so good with my weirdo RT-AC1900P. :) OpenVPN working fine. No factory reset needed.

RT-AC1900P - Samba transfer speeds seem a bit slower. Was getting 4MB/s. Now 3.3MB/s. Same machines. Both on 5Ghz. EDIT: I had updated from latest Merlin release, FYI.

Last edited:
Trying this on my RT-AC56U, on the QoS Statistics (QoS_Stats.asp) page I get nothing on the upload section while it is normal for the download. Using the Adaptive QoS mode.

Wireless Page is missing its menus top and left on AC56U, tested with FF and Edge.

Is it known whether NVRAM Save R26.2 is compatible with this release or at least 382 in general. I will factory reset my RT-AC68U after upgrading but would prefer to bring my configuration forwards if compatible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uploaded beta over last alpha, and all is great with my 88 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!