What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@Mircica I have upladed a modified update-bl.div file that eliminates the necessity to duplicate the whitelist entries while updating the blocking list.
Since your whitelist is rather large this might now work.
Use command 12 in Diversion to download all addon files, then try again.

As a side note, your large whitelist actually only removes about 50 or so entries in the blocking file. Consider cutting it down to about a fourth of the current size.

I will, thank you again!
Have you any idea why reported space is so different in MC vs df -h?
Do you use Ext3 or Ext2?
Today I am trying Ext3...

Have you any idea why reported space is so different in MC vs df -h?
Maybe one calculates with a factor of 1000 and the other with 1024. Windows uses factor 1000 I believe.

Do you use Ext3 or Ext2?
Today I am trying Ext3...
On my ARM routers I use ext4, on the MIPS routers ext3. But that's just my preference.
This has been discussed ad nauseam in various threads including this very thread and the old AB-Solution ones.

All requested data

Attachments

• Noname1.jpg
    Noname1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Noname0.jpg
    Noname0.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 145
  • Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 166
And the last one!
See the space is so different from what shows df -h

Attachments

• Noname2.jpg
    Noname2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 160
  • Noname3.jpg
    Noname3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 142
With latest firmware memory consumed is NORMAL!
That's great news!
Huge difference from what was with my firmware I might say!

Attachments

• Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 178
OK
with fdisk -l I have obtained this:

As per this you have two 4Gigs partitions mounted right now. So all looks good here, it is quite possible that df -h command in your firmware is buggy and not detecting correct size.

You can even confirm it by using WinSCP or equivalent and copying a 1Gb+ file on any of the drive partitions.

As per this you have two 4Gigs partitions mounted right now. So all looks good here, it is quite possible that df -h command in your firmware is buggy and not detecting correct size.
That was my only conclusion as well. Now that he's updated his firmware to something that's not so prehistoric it might be better behaved.

I told you, from the very beginning that this is my "new" setup! Still testing it, right now to see how it looks like! And how it works, of course! To be sure 2GB SWAP... to be sure no more memory errors!

Joined because I had the dnsmasq -- 50%+ usage issue as well.
I moved to Medium+ earlier today.
I also upgraded to faster internet on my S8200 cable modem (Coincidence I think)
DNSMASQ would chill out if I unplugged my WAN.
I'm on a RT-AC68AU with newest Merlin.
I updated to 4.16 diversion a few days ago.
My MNT Is WD 3TB portable ext3 formatted, holds 2GB swap in the USB3 slot. Nothing in USB2.
Have AMTM installed as well.

I turned off Diversion - DNSMASQ --log-async issue went away, connection okay again.
Turned Diversion back on - set back to small + updated, everything seems good again!

I really appreciate everything you do here. Hope this helps.

If newest means 384.14 Beta 1, the next Beta will revert dnsmasq to an earlier version that is more stable.

If you’re on 384.13, never mind.

I'm on 384.13.

I had it and factory wiped, installed amtm, diversion, d3, and I believe I have everything set back (did not do a config restore)

HTOP is at 60MB used and it used to be around 190MB used all the time.

I'm getting the upgraded speedtests now as well (170MB before wipe, 800 after)

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!