What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Funny thing is that I still see the code sequence above added into the logging, every time when I go in and out the "VPN Server" and "System Log" page.
Not sure if that is normal. :confused:
I get the same messages (for arm) when I go in as well.....so that's normal (on the client, it will put the current transfer stats in the syslog)

Did you generate your own keys for the server setup, or let the router do it? Do you have anything in the custom config section? And last question, what browser?

Just looking for anything unique....

Last edited:
I checked my log today and I see a lot of this on the AC-68U starting Feb 28. Firmware:374.43_2-07j9527

Feb 28 08:49:03 miniupnpd[24961]: Unsupported HTTP Command <?xml
Feb 28 08:51:50 miniupnpd[24961]: Unsupported HTTP Command <?xml
Feb 28 09:18:42 miniupnpd[24961]: Unsupported HTTP Command <?xml
Feb 28 09:18:53 miniupnpd[24961]: Unsupported HTTP Command <?xml
Feb 28 09:19:10 miniupnpd[24961]: Unsupported HTTP Command <?xml

Any idea what it is? I tried googling. IDK
I know quite is and how it works, thank you.
o.png

Weird, I just checked my "VPN Server" page and again the spinning icon. (No "Export" button.)
I few days ago I did a power off -> power on, so I don't have a crazy high uptime now.

Every time I click on the "VPN Server" tab, I get this added to my logging:

Code:
Mar  9 23:03:07 openvpn[519]: TITLE,OpenVPN 2.3.6 mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [EPOLL] [MH] [IPv6] built on Jan 20 2015
Mar  9 23:03:07 openvpn[519]: TIME,Mon Mar  9 23:03:07 2015,1425938587
Mar  9 23:03:07 openvpn[519]: HEADER,CLIENT_LIST,Common Name,Real Address,Virtual Address,Bytes Received,Bytes Sent,Connected Since,Connected Since (time_t),Username
Mar  9 23:03:07 openvpn[519]: HEADER,ROUTING_TABLE,Virtual Address,Common Name,Real Address,Last Ref,Last Ref (time_t)
Mar  9 23:03:07 openvpn[519]: GLOBAL_STATS,Max bcast/mcast queue length,0
Mar  9 23:03:07 openvpn[519]: END

Previously I did a "Enable VPN Server" Off->On to fix the problem.
Now I went to the "VPN Details" page and hit "Apply". (I did not change anything, just hit Apply.)
That solved the problem for now as well.
No spinning icon, just the Export button again as expected.

Funny thing is that I still see the code sequence above added into the logging, every time when I go in and out the "VPN Server" and "System Log" page.
Not sure if that is normal. :confused:

Oh, I did a Factory reset a few builds ago. I know about the issue between VPN stock and Merlin.
This is not the case here.

Just checked mine again (normally I do not bother since it is set up and working) :). However, no spinner here, just the export button.

I get the same messages (for arm) when I go in as well.....so that's normal (on the client, it will put the current transfer stats in the syslog)

Did you generate your own keys for the server setup, or let the router do it? Do you have anything in the custom config section? And last question, what browser?

Just looking for anything unique....

I'm using Chrome (Version 40.0.2214.115 m)
All keys are generated by myself. Including a Static Key for HMAC authentication.
Nothing for the custom config section.

Update-08BETA Refresh
One last refresh on the Beta :)
I've refreshed the 08BETA download to
08BAj9527 for the N66U and AC68U. http://1drv.ms/1sDtB1V
Changes in the refresh
  • Backported the Custom DDNS scripting support from Merlin - see the instructions from the Merlin code README to set it up (need some testing here)
  • Added the modules required for webmon iptables rules
    This allows you to track visited websites by url. See the following post on how to set it up.
    http://www.snbforums.com/threads/monitoring-web-usage-with-asuswrt-merlin.15558/page-2#post-169886
    I've been able to confirm it works on AC68. I believe I also have it enabled for the MIPS routers....Can someone try it on the N66?
  • Upgraded OpenSSL to 1.0.0q This is mainly a maintainance update to keep in sync with ASUS/Merlin. There are no specific security vulnerabilities.
  • Applied a fix for an XSS vulnerability in Main_Analysis_Content.asp (the Network Tools page)
  • Added uniq and dos2unix Busybox utilities
Thanks again to everyone that's trying the beta....about 50 users. Please take a moment to report back if you've had any problems (or if you haven't :D).

First of all, thank you and Merlin for your amazing work, from what i have read on a different forum, you both are doing a great job.
I just purchased a RT-AC68U, which from a has 80db TX or 80mW? I get kinda confused which one it is.
But my question is, can i change this to e.g. 200mW with the latest builds? A couple users on a different forum, say yes, others say no, which gets me kinda confused.
Before i start trying to test other FW, i would be happy to know if it's possible.

I decided to test it allready but how come the Beta is allmost 9MB smaller than the Update-07 version?

Edit: When i put the Tx power adjustment on 200mW or Higher i actually get much slower download speeds on my phone in my room ( top floor of the house, attic? )
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
LATEST RELEASE: Update-07
20-January-2015
Merlin fork 374.43_2-07j9527
Download http://1drv.ms/1uChm3J
===============================

For those of you not yet ready to update to the latest 376 or 378 releases, I have created an incremental update (fixpack) to 374.43_2. This build primarily backports some of the fixes of the later Merlin builds back to the 374.43_2 build and attempts to address user requests/bugs where possible.

Update-07 of the 374.43 update fork is now available. This release in addition to addressing ongoing security updates also addresses several user requested enhancements/fixes and adds some new features. A detailed Changelog can be found in the download directory.

HighLights:

• Fixes for ASUS infosvr LAN-side security vulnerability finalized (same as release 06E)
  • OpenVPN updated to 2.3.6 (addressing a reported vulnerability), also includes an upstream fix for Cipher-None
  • OpenSSL updated to 1.0.0p
  • Support for the AC68P. Unique 68P code regarding the 5G wireless parameters was discovered in the 376 release which has been backported.
  • Upstream fix for minidlna for parsing of AAC track information
  • For those of you tired of seeing the 'minidlna' directory on your DLNA clients, it is now hidden. To change to the hidden directory, after installing this code delete the visible minidlna directory in your media shares and reboot. Your media share db will be rebuilt.
  • IPv6 fixes for Stateful DHCP-PD, 6in4 tunnel configuration and MTU advertisement for PPP IPv6 connections
  • Comcast IPv6 fixes for a buffer overflow condition and a potential performance improvement correcting DSCP values for some Comcast IPv4 connections (both ported from Shibby Tomato). The DSCP performance improvement has been integrated into the gui under 'Firewall/General/Enable DSCP override**' See additional information below.
  • A performance improvement for OpenVPN server and client for ARM routers by forcing the VPN session to alternating CPUs. This can be a large improvement for users running VPN Client/Server on the router....I got over 30% throughput improvement with my VPN client.
  • Miscellaneous gui fixes correcting the inability to modify some fields and more flexibility when manually setting the transmit power.
  • Max connections can now be set on the SAMBA gui (in addition to the FTP gui)
  • The latest level link on the firmware upgrade page now will direct you to the fork download location
  • A fix for power settings not being properly applied without a reboot
  • Some new features....

• [*] You can now display the Traffic Monitor graphs in Mb/s instead of KB/s. This can be selected in the gui under 'Tools/Other Settings/Traffic monitor graph units**'.
      [*] You can now specify different address : port combinations for SSH access (different ports for WAN vs LAN access). If you were using the previous release of the fork SSH address feature, you should clear that value before loading this code.​

The custom features of the fork which are not exposed in the gui can be set by an nvram variable. All the custom features are documented in the Merlin_Fork_Options file in the download directory.

A factory default reset is NOT required if coming from any level of the fork or Merlin 374.42 or 374.43 code. Coming from any other level does require a factory default reset after the code is loaded.
Please reboot the router after the code load even if it appears to load the code without a reboot being required.

Thanks to everyone for your support (and your interest in this next update) !

SHA256 hashes:

Code:
2db84de3eaed5f45337810ab04f9f4044d934b6d0a0f89e4d759f9a68a358164 *RT-AC56U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx
1e446e94288d4e08f0eeec00b565f93820d15754f9a0b6ea988cda42d8195d75 *RT-AC66U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx
8900b4605355e1dfbde2e5a9e0344e6fe300d27c6280f31a81938215f3735c58 *RT-AC68U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx
11cfcb316c4396c66910b2d4099ce6552fa76de42d96a5ff37b0f18db384863f *RT-N16_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx
e1c5327f364d10d66f242e4c360c594725b4faa8b0879ebdb69bd66e866218c3 *RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx

Additional information on the Comcast DSCP fix:
At least some Comcast nodes are sending packets with a DSCP value (Differentiated Services Code Point, basically a packet priority) that was set to the lowest priority possible. So far it has only been observed as a problem on IPv4 packets.
Now to the router side....wireless N routers have a required component called WMM (Wifi Multmedia extensions) which does respect the DSCP value, and interprets it that the packet is unimportant to transmit quickly. As a result you can get transfers slowed down. Note that it's a download, not upload, issue. How much slowdown is dependent on how the router driver implements WMM. On Linksys/Cisco routers, where the issue was found, the slowdown could be pretty dramatic. On the Asus routers it hasn't really been reported, but it was easy to implement and make it available for people to try. The change creates an iptables rule that overrides the DSCP value to '0' (or unclassified priority) for the incoming packets.
Kind sir,
I have comcast and just got their new Arris "gateway device" and had them throw it into bridge mode (they said i could do it myself but the user/pass for the 10.0.0.1 wasn't admin/password. Stoopid sales dept.) Anywho, i am now docsis 3 and getting really great speeds from WAN on things like utorrent (around 7MB/s down compared to 3MB/s) and i use the SMB shares on the N66U for streaming 720p/1080p DTS/DTS-HD over wifi and cat5 (wifi to an ASUS TF300T Tablet and wired to a raspberry pi 2 that is hooked up HDMI to my DENON 5.1 receiver. I use a new app called OSMC (osmc.tv if you're interested) its still on Alpha4 the version of Kodi that runs on there uses all four cores and in the not too distant future will be able to do DTS-HD MA and TrueHD as 8 channel PCM and hopefully someday even have passthrough support. But i am currently LOVING the wifi speeds on my LAN i went up to Merlins 376.xx and was NOT happpy, so i am back on 374.41 and life is grand. I posted in Merlins' threads somewhere and these nice fellows said that they too wanted to stick with 374.4x and linked me to your fork. I am new to this with the forks and stuff, but with the raspberry pi and my Unix/Linux knowhow i manage to tinker with CFW whenever i can.
So i want to get from 374.41 to 374.43 and then i can put in the "John" fork updates, yesyes? And YOU are John, right? Thanks for doing this!! the N66U is my baby. Once i got the blue lights to dim i was hooked! My question for you is this: here is a OSX screenshot (command+shift+4, make a square over the part of the screen you want to capture+CLICK) so here: Just enuff to fit and show you what im on; 374.41 (MerlinBuild)...
march 10-374.41.png

To get to the point where i can load your RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx do i need to do Merlin's 374.42 and/or Merlin's 374.43 first? If i click the "374.41" in the picture above it goes to http://192.168.1.1/Advanced_FirmwareUpgrade_Content.asp and i simply see this:
march 10-current version n66u 374.41_0.png

And really, its pretty great right there. Like i said i was upset and came back down i dont know how high i tried to go but streaming 1080p wasn't possible at ALL so i franticly searched my downloads and saw i had saved the *374.41_0.zip so i went back. But now with the faster comcast speeds:

I want to make sure i get every drop of extra speed i can. And the comcast fix i would like to see if that helps. So, kind sir, how do you suggest i proceed from where i am now to "Your Fork", as it were. I checkmarked all the txt's from "Onedrive" (inside the 7 dir) and the RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx and it was nice enought to pack them into an archive for me and download. The last update i did i just loaded the file on top (but since i was playing 'fast and lose' with it, it did me more harm than good). So can i go from where i am and load your update 7 onto my merlin 374.41 or ??? Please advise!! Thanks a bunch and as soon as can affoard to open one of those fancy pay-pal accounts, I'll put you on the list of "people i think deserve $5". (at least). THANKS for the help!!

I want to make sure i get every drop of extra speed i can. And the comcast fix i would like to see if that helps. So, kind sir, how do you suggest i proceed from where i am now to "Your Fork", as it were. I checkmarked all the txt's from "Onedrive" (inside the 7 dir) and the RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx and it was nice enought to pack them into an archive for me and download. The last update i did i just loaded the file on top (but since i was playing 'fast and lose' with it, it did me more harm than good). So can i go from where i am and load your update 7 onto my merlin 374.41 or ??? Please advise!!
You can go directly to the fork via the gui to load new firmware from your 374.41 level (select the N66 .trx file after you download it (and after unpacking the zip if you downloaded multiple files). After you do the code load, you need to do a Restore to Factory Defaults from the 'Administration-Restore/Save/Upload Setting' tab since some of the system level parameters have changed from the .41 level to the fork. After that, start configuring your router and enjoy!

Weird, I just checked my "VPN Server" page and again the spinning icon. (No "Export" button.)
I few days ago I did a power off -> power on, so I don't have a crazy high uptime now.
Previously I did a "Enable VPN Server" Off->On to fix the problem.
Now I went to the "VPN Details" page and hit "Apply". (I did not change anything, just hit Apply.)
That solved the problem for now as well.
No spinning icon, just the Export button again as expected.

All keys are generated by myself. Including a Static Key for HMAC authentication.

Let's see if rewriting the setup by doing the re-apply solves the problem.

About the only other thing I can think of is there is an array bounds problem that shows up intermittently based on the length of your self generated keys. Here's the length of the keys I got when the router generates them....are your's significantly different?
1277 vpn_crt_server1_crt
1144 vpn_crt_server1_ca
887 vpn_crt_server1_key

If you do decide to use John's fork you may want to wait from what i understand there will be a new version ver-8 being released soon.

First of all, thank you and Merlin for your amazing work, from what i have read on a different forum, you both are doing a great job.
I just purchased a RT-AC68U, which from a has 80db TX or 80mW? I get kinda confused which one it is.
But my question is, can i change this to e.g. 200mW with the latest builds? A couple users on a different forum, say yes, others say no, which gets me kinda confused.
Before i start trying to test other FW, i would be happy to know if it's possible.

I decided to test it allready but how come the Beta is allmost 9MB smaller than the Update-07 version?

Edit: When i put the Tx power adjustment on 200mW or Higher i actually get much slower download speeds on my phone in my room ( top floor of the house, attic? )
Thanks in advance :)

At 80dBm you would be frying the neighborhood....that's 100,000W power:eek:. So the default level is 80mW . Now, that is the power supplied to the antennas. When you add in the gain from the antennas, you are actually getting 200mW of transmitted power. In 376 code and above, you can't go above the 80mW number. In the fork, in it's default state, you can go up to the limits defined by the regulatory bodies that were in place at the time. There are also 'hacks' you can do on the fork to go higher (although I don't recommend them, as they disable certain interference mechanisms, especially for the EU) .

For the firmware size, I've removed the Download Master code from the firmware. I was downlevel anyway, and if you want to use it, it will be downloaded then. This also frees up a little jffs space on the MIPS routers.

Higher power=slower download.....higher power isn't the panacea everyone seems to think. It introduces additional noise, and remember that your client isn't responding back with the higher power. It's like telling someone in a room to talk louder so we can hear you, but everyone else is still whispering when talking back.

Last edited:
You can go directly to the fork via the gui to load new firmware from your 374.41 level (select the N66 .trx file after you download it (and after unpacking the zip if you downloaded multiple files). After you do the code load, you need to do a Restore to Factory Defaults from the 'Administration-Restore/Save/Upload Setting' tab since some of the system level parameters have changed from the .41 level to the fork. After that, start configuring your router and enjoy!
OK this sounds simple enough. Yes i know to load the .trx i need to unzip it but i dont know if loading the trx is what you mean by "the code load". Im looking in "Administration-Restore/Save/Upload Setting" and i see where it says Factory default. So to confirm these steps: 1.)I goto Administration-Firmware Upgrade on my N66U on Merlin's 374.41 and choose the RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx file. I let the router apply the file (aka the "code load"?) and when it comes back up, THEN i goto "Administration-Restore/Save/Upload Setting" and click the "restore" button next to "Factory Default". Then, I assume, I will need to redo everything that has a setting right? like the users for the FTP, the ports i have forwarded, even the login/pass will go back to what... admin/admin? I suppose i thought if i were to hit factory default that it would take the firmware back to factory default as well... but by "code load" you mean the loading of the *.trx file, right? And i suppose i should ask if i have the steps right, then what IS the factory default user/pass? admin/admin? Thanks for taking the time to explain... the house can't affoard much downtime so i need to be able to know exactly what to announce before i do this.... I am thinking it would only take the time it takes to load the .trx, and then reset to factory, and then redo anything that the factory reset resets. Is this right? Is it that basic? i dont have to make any partitions or write any scripts? Load the trx code, Factory reset, login and redo my settings and, voila!

OK this sounds simple enough. Yes i know to load the .trx i need to unzip it but i dont know if loading the trx is what you mean by "the code load". Im looking in "Administration-Restore/Save/Upload Setting" and i see where it says Factory default. So to confirm these steps: 1.)I goto Administration-Firmware Upgrade on my N66U on Merlin's 374.41 and choose the RT-N66U_3.0.0.4_374.43_2-07j9527.trx file. I let the router apply the file (aka the "code load"?) and when it comes back up, THEN i goto "Administration-Restore/Save/Upload Setting" and click the "restore" button next to "Factory Default".
Correct
Then, I assume, I will need to redo everything that has a setting right? like the users for the FTP, the ports i have forwarded, even the login/pass will go back to what... admin/admin?
Correct again
I suppose i thought if i were to hit factory default that it would take the firmware back to factory default as well... but by "code load" you mean the loading of the *.trx file, right?
Yes, "code load' = performing the firmware update with the .trx file
The Factory Default Restore restores the default control information for the currently loaded firmware, it doesn't change the firmware itself.
And i suppose i should ask if i have the steps right, then what IS the factory default user/pass? admin/admin?
Correct once again....default is admin/admin
Thanks for taking the time to explain... the house can't affoard much downtime so i need to be able to know exactly what to announce before i do this.... I am thinking it would only take the time it takes to load the .trx, and then reset to factory, and then redo anything that the factory reset resets. Is this right? Is it that basic? i dont have to make any partitions or write any scripts? Load the trx code, Factory reset, login and redo my settings and, voila!
No scripts for the default (although you may find things you want to customize in the future that you couldn't on the ASUS OEM code). But your steps are correct...Load the trx code, Factory reset, login and redo my settings and, voila!

At 80dBm you would be frying the neighborhood....that's 100,000W power:eek:. So the default level is 80mW . Now, that is the power supplied to the antennas. When you add in the gain from the antennas, you are actually getting 200mW of transmitted power. In 376 code and above, you can't go above the 80mW number. In the fork, in it's default state, you can go up to the limits defined by the regulatory bodies that were in place at the time. There are also 'hacks' you can do on the fork to go higher (although I don't recommend them, as they disable certain interference mechanisms, especially for the EU) .

For the firmware size, I've removed the Download Master code from the firmware. I was downlevel anyway, and if you want to use it, it will be downloaded then. This also frees up a little jffs space on the MIPS routers.

Higher power=slower download.....higher power isn't the panacea everyone seems to think. It introduces additional noise, and remember that your client isn't responding back with the higher power. It's like telling someone in a room to talk louder so we can hear you, but everyone else is still whispering when talking back.

Thanks for your reply. After doing this with putty, i went from 4Mbps to 23Mbps in my room, which was pretty impressive.
After that i set the TxPowers all back to 200 and still had around 20Mbps but not very stable speeds, still good tho.
I tried a couple of things and couple of firmwares tho, inclusing Merlin and Stock.
The weird thing is that i could not go back from Fork to Stock, without going back to Merlin first.
I am currently using stock untill you have release the latest version ( when you are done with the Beta i mean :)

nvram set 0:maxp2ga0=114
nvram set 0:maxp2ga1=114
nvram set 0:maxp2ga2=114
nvram set 1:maxp5ga0=114,114,114,114
nvram set 1:maxp5ga1=114,114,114,114
nvram set 1:maxp5ga2=114,114,114,114
nvram set wl_TxPower=500
nvram set wl0_TxPower=500
nvram set wl1_TxPower=500
nvram set pci/1/1/ccode=#a
nvram set pci/1/1/regrev=0
nvram set pci/2/1/ccode=#a
nvram set pci/2/1/regrev=0

nvram set 0:ccode=#a
nvram set 1:ccode=#a
nvram set 0:regrev=0
nvram set 1:regrev=0
nvram set wl0_country_code=#a
nvram set wl0_country_rev=0
nvram set wl0_reg_mode=off
nvram set wl1_country_code=#a
nvram set wl1_reg_mode=off
nvram set regulation_domain_5G=#a
nvram set regulation_domain=#a
nvram set wl_country_rev=0
nvram set wl_country_code=#a
nvram commit
reboot

@john I see your Sig now says 08j is there possibly a final coming tonight ? Thanks for all your effort..

The weird thing is that i could not go back from Fork to Stock, without going back to Merlin first.
Most likely the CFE update game (assuming you have an AC68).....the fork uses the old rootfs size of 32MB. The latest 'stock' requires a 64MB rootfs....so you need to first go through a code load that will update the CFE....either Merlin 378 or .3636 stock. (The fork will work with either CFE size)

Let's see if rewriting the setup by doing the re-apply solves the problem.

About the only other thing I can think of is there is an array bounds problem that shows up intermittently based on the length of your self generated keys. Here's the length of the keys I got when the router generates them....are your's significantly different?
1277 vpn_crt_server1_crt
1144 vpn_crt_server1_ca
887 vpn_crt_server1_key

Thx for looking into it.

I'm using this procedure from the beginning.
Look half way down the page "Creating the Certificates and Keys".

I get, including ----- BEGIN xxx ----- / ----- END xxx -----:

1268 server.crt
1168 ca.crt
896 server.key
584 static.key
240 dh1024.pem

(Used Word for counting characters.)

This works from day one.

Last edited:
Update-08 has been released
After over 3300 downloads of Update-07, it's time for a new release!

Update-08 of the 374.43 update fork is now available. This release brings the fork up to date with all applicable security items documented by ASUS through 378.4376. There are also backports of some of Merlin's recent scripting additions, including Custom DDNS scripts. As always, additional backported and new fixes are included along with some user requested features/enhancements.

One special warning.....the Download Master pkg has been removed from the firmware and will be downloaded from the internet if you wish to install it. This has a side effect for MIPS based routers (N16,N66,AC66) which will likely have their jffs partition reformatted, so please ensure you have a backup of your jffs data.

Download information can be found in the first post. If you are coming from Update-07, you can now also directly access the download location from the firmware upgrade page in the gui.

Please take the time to read through at least the highlights (this is another update with a lot of changes and enhancements :) )
http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showpost.php?p=134867&postcount=1

Thanks again to everyone for your continued interest and feedback!

Last edited:
Hi
Is it possible to see pic of your "Updated Wireless Log display"
Sure....nothing earth shattering (got rid of some info, and reformatted a bit), but better I think...

Code:
SSID: "AsusXXXXX"
RSSI: 0 dBm SNR: 0 dB noise: -78 dBm Channel: 2l
BSSID: D8:50:XX:XX:XX:XX Capability: ESS ShortPre ShortSlot
VHT Capable
 Extension channel: 4
 Chanspec: 2.4GHz Channel Width 40MHz (0x1804)
Mode:  AP Only
Stations  (flags: P=Powersave Mode, S=Short GI, T=STBC, A=Associated, U=Auth, G=Guest)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAC               IP Address     Name            RSSI   Rx/Tx Rate   Connected Flags
00:02:XX:XX:XX:XX 192.168.1.124  ASUS-AJ08XXXX  -43dBm  270/270 Mbps 00:01:05  STAU
00:22:XX:XX:XX:XX 192.168.1.123  ACER-E3FCXXXX  -30dBm  300/300 Mbps 00:00:09  STAUG

SSID: "AsusXXXXXA"
RSSI: 0 dBm SNR: 0 dB noise: -92 dBm Channel: 157/80
BSSID: D8:50:XX:XX:XX:XX Capability: ESS
VHT Capable
 Extension channel: 155
 Chanspec: 5GHz Channel Width 80MHz (0xe29b)
Mode:  AP Only
Stations  (flags: P=Powersave Mode, S=Short GI, T=STBC, A=Associated, U=Auth, G=Guest)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAC               IP Address     Name            RSSI  Rx/Tx Rate   Connected Flags
98:FC:XX:XX:XX:XX 192.168.1.224  WUMC-0B20XXXX  -29dBm  1170/6 Mbps 00:00:55  STAU