What's new

WinFi Lite - new Wifi analyzer tool for Windows

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

The ability to report 802.11 extensions is really nice. It allowed me to confirm for instance that Asus did indeed enable 802.11v support in their recent RT-AC68U firmware release.

This tool is miles ahead of the previous free tools I've seen on any platform.

Are there any similar tools for iOS/macOS that any of you would recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment you cant use Windows Microsoft-Store and have to install downlod version instead of this outstanding wifi-analyzer tool with 802.11ax support: http://www.helge-keck.com/download.html
The link doesn’t work anymore for me. Does anyone know where the downloadable executable or portable version of the file is please? All other links send you to tethabyte which seems to be a gaming site of dubious trustworthiness.

k.

The link doesn’t work anymore for me. Does anyone know where the downloadable executable or portable version of the file is please? All other links send you to tethabyte which seems to be a gaming site of dubious trustworthiness.

k.
See if anything on the Microsoft Store suits your needs.

WinFi Lite
This is coming to you from a Linux user 😁

WinFi Lite
Yup.... I got there too...but it literally did NOT download or install. Anywhere. Does it work for you i.e. actually downloads a file or installs the App?
Oh...OK, I guess (based on the Linux User note), that's a no :) ...

Yup.... I got there too...but it literally did NOT download or install. Anywhere. Does it work for you i.e. actually downloads a file or installs the App?
Oh...OK, I guess (based on the Linux User note), that's a no :) ...
OK, this link (below) works even though https://www.helge-keck.com is dead.

WinFi

Bingo. Got your results and a link on the forums for the direct download.😉
You linux users are magic, you create working downloads links by osmosis...