What's new

WinFi Lite - new Wifi analyzer tool for Windows

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I downloaded it. It just says loading loading loading. Does it work on the latest Windows 11?

I'm kinda out of the loop, but I do remember the requirement is Windows 10. Whether that's an implied minimum I don't know. If windows 11 has compatibility mode that may need to be explored. Also, the depth of the information this app can expose possibly means it'll need admin access/rights

It works with Windows 11.

Confirmed works in Windows 11 with RMerlin provided workaround.

The download link is for 1.0.22.10 version. I have 1.0.22.12 version in my archive.

File size is around 9MB, if someone wants it - send me a message with email address.

1717194564973.png

I can't run it, else I'd say I wouldn't install it.
Do you really trust it now?

I mean don't trust me, I'm only a guy on the internet :) but yeah, seems fine to me, it still installed and runs fine. He said he was ubfuscating the exe, I guess because it'd be easy enough to hexedit and JE/JNE the activation for the pro version as he wants 89 euro for a licence o_O