What's new

Review Linksys MR7500 Hydra Pro 6E Reviewed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Product Review
I want Gigabyte speeds.
Eventually... Here's the fastest I have seen so far. One of my contacts in Singapore who was betatesting a new service from his ISP:

1636995947275.png

North America is so behind...

Rather than saying faster than 99% of SG, it should say faster than 99% of world instead.
North America is so behind...
Well, yes a special thank you to never ending monopoly of ISP here in North America for it.

Last edited:
any development in open source for this router?
Qualcomm Networking Pro 810-platform.

IPQ6018-soc, Arm Cortex-A53-1,8GHz. chipset 2x 256MB (512MB l) DDR3 ESMC permanent storage 512MB flash Macronix.
2,4 and 5GHz : QCN5052- en QCN5022-chips.
6Ghz Qualcomm QCN9074-chipset,
frontendmodules Skyworks,
85340 = 2,4GHz
, de 85755 = 5GHz
85784 = 6GHz-band.
Ethernet:
Qualcomm QCA8075-ethernetchipset.
5Gbit/s-wan- Marvells AQR114C-chip.
bluetoothchipset: CSR8811

Great review.
The reality is that upload speeds with the gtaxe11000 are absolutely terrible. Super slow, and super unreliable, as many users including me mention.
Another very important thing. For how long have you owned and how much have you used the gtaxe11000?
I owned one AX router, the raxe500 and this GTAXE11000, all of them with the BCM4908. All three failed the same exact way. At some point they stop giving you proper speeds over Wi-Fi, as simple as that. I used to get 1.4gb down over 5 and 6ghz with the gtaxe11000 and the other two, and now is capped at about 600mbps, as the other two... Nothing you can do to fix it. At least the gtaxe11000 lasted 5 months, the other two raxe500 and archer ax11000 didn't even made it to the return period...
I should have followed my gut after the first two.
The thing people fail to understand is the BCM4908 is an ancient processor, never meant to be used with AX. Those with crappy internet at home will never notice, but anyone with gigabyte speeds will see these routers are total absolute trash and will eventually fail. Am I unlucky? No, it can't be bad luck.
Imagine making an adjustment to fit an 8700k with a motherboard with all the new stuff. DDR5, PCIe 5.0 etc. A total monstrosity. That's what they literally did to these routers.
I'm sure this Networking Pro 810 Platform is not free of faults, but at least is not the Frankenstein they did using that ancient Broadcom chip.
I just got the Linksys today at BestBuy for $312.96 after tax and after trading and old $5 craigslist router, let see how it goes...
MY axe1100 still dishes out good speeds to the clients been using it for over 1 year , stable as a rock have yet to have problems with it getting well over 500Mbps on most clients depending on distance from router

MY axe1100 still dishes out good speeds to the clients been using it for over 1 year , stable as a rock have yet to have problems with it getting well over 500Mbps on most clients depending on distance from router

Necro-posting???

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!