What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.61 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi all.

380.61 worked fine first 48 hours...then it really begun to slow down and WiFi started to hung.... It helps to reboot the router, but It sounds silly to do that twice a day....Uploaded new ASUS FW yesterday. Works fine so far...
upload_2016-8-11_10-35-41.png

On my own AC66U I performed this procedure to silence the SSL warnings in Firefox (with an earlier build):

https://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_message/46761677#46761677

Today I tried this on a family member's AC68U as well. Firefox does not import that certificate. It fails silently. When I generate the certificate on my own router instead (via ssh) it is not accepted as well. The certificate I use at home for some time now (and created with an earlier build) is accepted by Firefox.

How can I debug this?

That is a nice post :p.

The only thing I know, is that Firefox is sometimes a PITA with certificates. I assume that it works OK in IE/Chrome/Edge with the MMC method?

On the other hand, with the latest version my HE IPv6 tunnel is not stable, the connection on the clients drops frequently. More people with this behavior with the latest version on HE?

That is a nice post :p.

The only thing I know, is that Firefox is sometimes a PITA with certificates. I assume that it works OK in IE/Chrome/Edge with the MMC method?

On the other hand, with the latest version my HE IPv6 tunnel is not stable, the connection on the clients drops frequently. More people with this behavior with the latest version on HE?
It sure is a nice post. Thanks a lot for posting that over there!

I completely forgot about the MMC method since I primarily use Firefox, but hope to give this another try today.

Thank you, i have left the setting on auto but unchecked the "include DFS channels" box. Will see how it goes. The channel was 104 but now has changed to 40.

This appears to have worked and I no longer lose the 5g channel.

Still have issues with the Traffic Monitor not working on "global".

HI!
How to limit the speed guest wifi? It's possible with a script to do it?
Thanks guys! :)
My Samsung TV UE40H6200AK link is broken 2.4 and 5 MHz DLNA working time is only 15-20 minutes and the gap (((((((

Asus 87U- Firmware:380.61

Help guys !

I completely forgot about the MMC method since I primarily use Firefox, but hope to give this another try today.

MMC accepts the certificate. Firefox does not.

Same for the AC56U I installed for a family member today.

Only the older certificate for my own AC66U is accepted by Firefox.

MMC accepts the certificate. Firefox does not.

Same for the AC56U I installed for a family member today.

Only the older certificate for my own AC66U is accepted by Firefox.

I have created a new certificate on my AC-RT68U and the import in Firefox is flawless.

HI!
How to limit the speed guest wifi? It's possible with a script to do it?
Thanks guys! :)
My Samsung TV UE40H6200AK link is broken 2.4 and 5 MHz DLNA working time is only 15-20 minutes and the gap (((((((

Asus 87U- Firmware:380.61
I guess we have a same issue. Downgrading to 58.0 should fix it.

Anyone on RT-3200? I'm still on 380.59. Working great. Should I update to this version? Or no reason too if its working fine? If there are performance enhancements then I would def update.

Anyone on RT-3200? I'm still on 380.59. Working great. Should I update to this version? Or no reason too if its working fine? If there are performance enhancements then I would def update.

I have the 3200 and while .59 was good for me, this version is much improved. My 2.4 problems have gone away with .61.

RT-AC87U as Main Router. RT-AC66U as Repeater/Bridge.

RT-AC66U can't connect RT-AC66U. It reconnect and fail in 2-3 seconds. I try Factory Reset all routers. They have problem after 380.xx firmware. They connect at 5 GHz.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have the 3200 and while .59 was good for me, this version is much improved. My 2.4 problems have gone away with .61.

I have the 1900P and I'm having 2.4 GHz problems on my ASUS ROG computer. Keeps disconnecting from 2.4 but 5G works fine. Having the issue on .61 but not .59.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk