What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Chrome on Linux, no Edge stuff here. :cool: Yes, tried all those in various combinations. I am on v0.5.1 on RT-AC86U. Even "/sbin/service restart_httpd" a few times after logging out and closing browser. You know better than to tell me to reboot. :)

:D

I know you recently rebuilt your router from scratch, but is uiDivStats a clean install or was it an upgrade from the original divStats?

Just reaching for straws here! :)

Chrome on Linux, no Edge stuff here. :cool: Yes, tried all those in various combinations. I am on v0.5.1 on RT-AC86U. Even "/sbin/service restart_httpd" a few times after logging out and closing browser. You know better than to tell me to reboot. :)
Works fine on Firefox on OpenBSD. :) No help at all, I know.

:D

I know you recently rebuilt your router from scratch, but is uiDivStats a clean install or was it an upgrade from the original divStats?

Just reaching for straws here! :)
Until today it was continual updates. Then when Jack mentioned both graphs showing, when they came up empty, I just left and there was one update. About three hours ago, I uninstalled, logged out, Ctrl-F5, closed browser, opened browser, Ctrl-F5, logged in, Ctrl-F5. Then install uiDivStats and choose 1 to generate states, then went to Tools menu and checked, empty graphs. Since then I have tried all those things you mentioned. Now I'm going to bed and let it run overnight after I log out and close the browser.

Until today it was continual updates. Then when Jack mentioned both graphs showing, when they came up empty, I just left and there was one update. About three hours ago, I uninstalled, logged out, Ctrl-F5, closed browser, opened browser, Ctrl-F5, logged in, Ctrl-F5. Then install uiDivStats and choose 1 to generate states, then went to Tools menu and checked, empty graphs. Since then I have tried all those things you mentioned. Now I'm going to bed and let it run overnight after I log out and close the browser.
Check for any errors in the developer console of the browser

Also do run option u again, i can't remember if i had to hotfix 0.5.1

Hope the morning brings good news!

Okay, interesting find on my end (or not)! When I used Firefox to check the above for Butterfly Bones and then went back to Edge, the Diversion Tab was completely missing.

Using the '1' option in uiDivStats did not work, CTRL F5 did not work. Shutting down Edge and restarting did nothing either. I almost went to uninstall it myself, but checking (Edge) once again the menu had finally reappeared. I don't know if this is related at all. Just offering it to the www. ;)

Check for any errors in the developer console of the browser

Also do run option u again, i can't remember if i had to hotfix 0.5.1
Yes there are:
Code:
uidivstats.js:6 Uncaught SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
Advanced_MultiSubnet_Content.asp:40 Uncaught ReferenceError: GenChartDataAds is not defined
    at Redraw_Ad_Chart (Advanced_MultiSubnet_Content.asp:40)
    at initial (Advanced_MultiSubnet_Content.asp:170)
    at onload (Advanced_MultiSubnet_Content.asp:322)

Chrome Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Yes there are:
Code:
uidivstats.js:6 Uncaught SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
Advanced_MultiSubnet_Content.asp:40 Uncaught ReferenceError: GenChartDataAds is not defined
    at Redraw_Ad_Chart (Advanced_MultiSubnet_Content.asp:40)
    at initial (Advanced_MultiSubnet_Content.asp:170)
    at onload (Advanced_MultiSubnet_Content.asp:322)

Chrome Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Definitely run option u again please, followed by 1 which will regenerate the affected js file

Otherwise, click on the link to line 6 and send a screenshot of what chrome displays?

Definitely run option u again please, followed by 1 which will regenerate the affected js file

Otherwise, click on the link to line 6 and send a screenshot of what chrome displays?
Does this show what you need?

Screenshot-at-2019-05-05-22-15-49.png

Your stats are doing something weird, are you running the latest Diversion? Could you pm me your stats output from the textbox?
Yes, Diversion 4.0.9. Not sure what you mean by text box, you mean Diversion itself or from the top section of uiDivStats?

Yes, Diversion 4.0.9. Not sure what you mean by text box, you mean Diversion itself or from the top section of uiDivStats?
The latter please . Also double check re. Diversion as I think there were a couple of minor updates with no version change.

The latter please . Also double check re. Diversion as I think there were a couple of minor updates with no version change.
Yes, tlc did a 4.0.9 hotfix earlier today. I just checked and no new update. I'll send you those stats.

Just ran the update to find another excellent addition to your uiDivStats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also just updated to v0.5.2 and all is well. :)

Pro tip: Don't like the colors? Refresh the page 'F5'. ;)

Just as an FYI, I had the Edge browser (always) running and sometimes opened to the router's GUI all day and I could jump in and look at the stats with no issues. About an hour ago I installed Edge Chromium (beta) and when I tried to see the Diversion Statistics tab, it was not there (still on the old Edge).

I ran the stat generator '1' in uiDivStats and also (finally) closed the Edge browser and they didn't show up until three or four minutes after the stat generation said, 'complete'. Again, I only tried on the old Edge and not on the beta version.

This 'disapearing' that uiDivStats does in the GUI seems to solve itself (eventually, if left long enough), and not by anything I do. :p

Like I said, just an FYI. Nothing major, for now. :)

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!