What's new

Unofficial Build 380.58

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Development is indefinitely on hold, due to health reasons.
Lots of nasty respiratory bugs going around right now. During my grand tour of the American Northwest I have heard lots of coughing. Feel better soon Eric!

Thanks buddy...
You saved me going back to stock for the time being :)

Just hope RMerlin can do another pull when they release a new gpl.

Thanx house!
Well.....too bad for my AC68u :(
2.4 ghz issues for Wireless clients is still present with this alpha.When NAT ACCEL is disabled by something(QoS,IP Traffic monitoring,ect....),2.4 band is broken like in 380.57

Going to stick with 378.56_2 for a long time i think :D

It's because of the new SDK wireless driver Asus has been notified of the issue but since some 68U have the issue and others dont they are dragging there feet on a fix because i am not sure they think there is a problem. That said good luck getting this fixed any time soon and anyone who forks the source code will just bring the problem to there code as well. It seems Asus is more less moving forward with the new routers now that run great on the 380 branch of code.

Just hope RMerlin can do another pull when they release a new gpl.

There will be no new firmware from Merlin until further notice. He has suspended all his building of code indefinitely because of health issues.

There will be no new firmware from Merlin until further notice. He has suspended all his building of code indefinitely because of health issues.
Yes I fully understand this.

But I was wondering if he would at least pull in the latest GPL without testing so that others like @jacabrera can do some compiles.
That way we can still keep relatively up to date.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!