What's new

amtm amtm - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Entwares htop, install with:
Code:
opkg install htop
Thank you, both. A little over a year ago I was of the opinion I’d leave the router to get on with its stuff and not load it up with “extras”. Now I’m running Diversion, pixelserv-tls and Skynet (with AMTM, of course), along with Jack Yaz’s diversion stats and now htop. Reminds me of Harold Macmillan’s “You’ve never had it so good” slogan.

Thank you, both. A little over a year ago I was of the opinion I’d leave the router to get on with its stuff and not load it up with “extras”. Now I’m running Diversion, pixelserv-tls and Skynet (with AMTM, of course), along with Jack Yaz’s diversion stats and now htop. Reminds me of Harold Macmillan’s “You’ve never had it so good” slogan.
I recently added htop as an option in scmerlin :)

Just updated and not getting the purty colorz anymore? Previous versions looked fine. Maybe a term setup on my side? Using Bitvise, tried xterm and xterm-256, both look same.

amtmnocolors.jpg

Last edited:
Just updated and not getting the purty colorz anymore? Previous versions looked fine. Maybe a term setup on my side? Using Bitvise, tried xterm and xterm-256, both look same.

amtmnocolors.jpg

Update Diversion as well ( if you're using it ) and change the color scheme there. amtm don't have any theme manager on its own and this is the new default theme now.

No I don't use Diversion. So the old one had all the purty colors, and the screenies on page 1 look all purty, but now theres not purty colors unless you load Diversion?

No I don't use Diversion. So the old one had all the purty colors, and the screenies on page 1 look all purty, but now theres not purty colors unless you load Diversion?
Correct. The color schemes have always been managed by Diversion, but the Diversion-less default has been changed to B/W because some people were having problems with the colors in certain terminals.

You can load diversion and then simply disable it. :)

amtm now has its own theme manager

What's new
- Option to select amtm theme with t, independent of Diversion theme
- amtm theme setting is saved to /jffs/.amtm_theme
- No longer requires Diversion to see "purty" colors :)
- The set amtm theme is also used in Diversion when installing new

How to update
No version change, use u to update.

Follow up: New amtm theme selector screenshot. When Diversion is installed, option 12 appears in the selection to always use the theme set in Diversion.

MYR8pif.png

Last edited:
entware installation is broken in latest amtm v2.3. Just upgraded to alpha 384.12 from 384.11_2 with a clean install and tried reinstalling all the scripts. Both amtm terminal as well as diversion is not able to install entware. Every time i try to install entware i get an error- "entware (aarch64) installation failed."
Its failing even on 384.11_2.
My router- RT86U

Edit: Both Skynet and Yazfi wifi are working.
Edit2: Can't install 32 bit version either

Last edited:
entware installation is broken in latest amtm v2.3. Just upgraded to alpha 384.12 from 384.11_2 with a clean install and tried reinstalling all the scripts. Both amtm terminal as well as diversion is not able to install entware. Every time i try to install entware i get an error- "entware (aarch64) installation failed."
Its failing even on 384.11_2.
My router- RT86U

Edit: Both Skynet and Yazfi wifi are working.
That code has not changed for several versions in both amtm and Diversion.
It'll show errors in the greyed out Entware installation output. Maybe Entware or its servers don't respond for you. I cannot test it at the moment.

That code has not changed for several versions in both amtm and Diversion.
It'll show errors in the greyed out Entware installation output. Maybe Entware or its servers don't respond for you. I cannot test it at the moment.
yep, i guess entware servers are down because i tried installing entware via entware-setup.sh and the script is hanged. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why the hell my ISP is blocking access to http://bin.entware.net/ ?:mad:
all ISP's here are using transparent DNS proxy server and forcing us to use their pathetic DNS service. I guess my ISP will soon ban this forum as well.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online