What's new

amtm amtm - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Why the hell my ISP is blocking access to http://bin.entware.net/ ?:mad:
all ISP's here are using transparent DNS proxy server and forcing us to use their pathetic DNS service. I guess my ISP will soon ban this forum as well.

‘Curl’ was broken in the earlier alpha. Update to today’s alpha, maybe that will fix?

Last edited:
‘Curl’ was broken in the earlier alpha. Update to today’s alpha, maybe that will fix?
I use wget to get the Entware install script. Everything else in amtm and Diversion uses curl.

Why the hell my ISP is blocking access to http://bin.entware.net/ ?:mad:
all ISP's here are using transparent DNS proxy server and forcing us to use their pathetic DNS service. I guess my ISP will soon ban this forum as well.
Since you recently moved to the 384.12 alpha version, by default, your router will use your WAN DNS servers for DNS lookups for scripts like AMTM. You can experiment on the Tools - Other Settings page in the GUI to switch "Wan: Use local caching DNS server as system resolver" to No. Or make sure you have valid WAN DNS servers configured. Not sure if you're using DNS Privacy or dnscrypt based on your previous posts on the forum, so you WAN DNS might not be configured optimally for the new 384.12 defaults.

amtm now also supports scribe

What's new
- Added support for scribe by @cmkelley , welcome!
- Checks if third party script is installed after installation
- Some code modifications

How to update
Use u to update, no version change

jCLGDEG.png

Many thanks for including the ntp sync check before disk-check - great to have the log now recording the correct check dates and time - and fully enjoy the extra detail in the log [like waited 2 seconds for time to sync] :D {thumbs-Up}

hmm, my disk check logs are showing router default time which upon boot is Dec 31 2010. I have ntpmerlin installed. What am I missing?

hmm, my disk check logs are showing router default time which upon boot is Dec 31 2010. I have ntpmerlin installed. What am I missing?
There will be a line saying when and how long it took to sync ntp in the disk check log. What does it say?

It says, "NPT timeout (30s) reached, date is router default". Shouldn't that be NTP?
Indeed, thanks.
Also, that line is the explanation to your original question. There is nothing else amtm can do for you in that regard.

amtm update pushed, no version change

- Code logic changes
- Enhanced third party script names when not installed (i)
- Typo fix, Disk check script version increased to 2.4, will auto-update

Use u to update.

(Do not have nor intend to use any social media accounts during this lifetime). :)
Yea I used to say that....never did get on myspace. Guess I missed that boat now. :D

Not to burst your bubble, but what do you call it when you post information on this site, which others "like", and you "like" other peoples' postings? :eek:

I come not to tell anyone what I had for breakfast, and other inane details. :)

I come not to tell anyone what I had for breakfast, and other inane details. :)
I use these tools because that's how people connect today. No Facebook tough, I deleted my accounts a while ago. But WhatsApp cannot be avoided in Family, Friends and Business communication today, it's ubiquitous. Twitter is the less intrusive way IMHO to spread news, so I use that for Diversion.
I have not eaten any breakfast despite it being 08:18 AM, oh my, what's wrong with me? :D

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!