What's new

[ 3004.388.7 alpha 2 Build(s) ] Testing available build(s)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone confirm if asus ddns working? i lost ddns update after alpha2 update. router is 86u_pro.

View attachment 58073

the only message related to DDNS in system log.

Apr 20 16:59:51 ddns: update WWW.ASUS.COM updatev2@asus.com, wan_unit 0
Apr 20 16:59:51 ddns: Clear ddns cache.

had done multiple reboot.
Working fine for me...
Screenshot 2024-04-20 160140.png

@Stonehym
Please add a signature with your router model and your setup. You should especially provide more information about your wlan settings settings. Some screenshots would be helpful.
Hi all, my printer already has a static local IP configured and show it on its screen as connected with that IP since it was first connected on the network (up and runnning).
No problem at all with the Guest network disabled. The Guest network messes up the stability of its connection. The printer itself doesn't complain, only the other devices connected on the same network (NOT the Guest network) either don't see it or their ping shows lost packages. It's like the Guest network is parasiting the Wifi connection to the printer. Yet, based on the feedback, I think the printer is to blame, not the router.

Hm, I'm not sure what that means... Can you point out the menu for me, please? :)
Thanks!
One sets manual IP reservations in the router GUI on the LAN > DHCP Server page. You enable the Manual Assignment option then add each manual reservation.

If you want to set a static IP address then one keys that in on the printer screen (if there is one) or in the printer configuration/setup software.

..... Beta firmware is out.

We can close this thread
@RMerlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!