What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

The Stats automatically up date on the hour every hour - take a look at your System Log tab.
I just lately noticed that when I logged in (there was some lag present too...) to see if there is an update available and I was so terrified when I saw this red line:
:eek: uiDivStats: Lock file found (age: 102 seconds) - statistic generation likely currently in progress

Then I read the rest of the red line and understood the timing. I was disturbing the one o'clock stats generation as the System Log told me as well:

Code:
May 10 13:01:43 uiDivStats: Lock file found (age: 102 seconds) - statistic generation likely currently in progress

:cool:

I just lately noticed that when I logged in (there was some lag present too...) to see if there is an update available and I was so terrified when I saw this red line:
:eek: uiDivStats: Lock file found (age: 102 seconds) - statistic generation likely currently in progress

Then I read the rest of the red line and understood the timing. I was disturbing the one o'clock stats generation as the System Log told me as well:

Code:
May 10 13:01:43 uiDivStats: Lock file found (age: 102 seconds) - statistic generation likely currently in progress

:cool:

Yes indeed :) ... and as a result of quite a bit of "on the hour" cron activity - I now make absolutely sure I don't install or update new scripts - or worse still start a firmware upgrade "on the hour" ;). This latter point is not made in any of the helpful posts about firmware upgrades or even script installs.

99/100 probably not a problem - but to avoid any possibility of "collisions" in activities - I flit between "System Log" and the "Network Map" > Statistics page to ensure the router is at idle before pushing changes or stats updates :cool:.

First of all: Jack I love your scripts. I'm using connmon, scmerlin, uiDivStats and ntpmerlin.

I have a general request for your scipts:
Could you change the install location for your scripts to the scripts name subfolder. My /jffs/scripts/ folder is getting messy.

Examples:
uiDivStats
Install location: /jffs/scrips/uidivstats/
connmon
Install location: /jffs/scrips/connmon/

Maybe more people would like this.

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 492
First of all: Jack I love your scripts. I'm using connmon, scmerlin, uiDivStats and ntpmerlin.

I have a general request for your scipts:
Could you change the install location for your scripts to the scripts name subfolder. My /jffs/scripts/ folder is getting messy.

Examples:
uiDivStats
Install location: /jffs/scrips/uidivstats/
connmon
Install location: /jffs/scrips/connmon/

Maybe more people would like this.
It's on his to do list.

Anybody here want per-client charts?

I think I do....would be interested in seeing it implemented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing that I'm minutes away from releasing it then :)

This is perfect timing! I was wondering what to get for my mom today! :D:D:D

Happy Mothers Day to all moms out there! :)

Mothering Sunday was back on 31st March here in Blighty.

...Development has been at a halt lately due to work commitments :(
You have a life outside of router scripting? Say it ain't so! :p j/k
This is perfect timing! I was wondering what to get for my mom today! :D:D:D

Happy Mothers Day to all moms out there! :)
Hehe, if my mom wasn't the type to be confused with basic iPhone operation, I'd be saying the same! :p

Another great addition, works perfectly [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

v0.9.9 is available
Changelog:
Code:
Per-client charts for requested domains
Pixelserv stats
Collapsible text reports

This is anticipated to be the final beta release, so if all goes well, I'll promote it to release status

Jack Yaz, in addition to wanting to repeat all of the above comments myself, this is truly above and beyond those first few glimpses I got just a few short weeks ago! Bravo, my man, bravo!

Bravo! Great work once again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online