What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

And hopefully no longer broken!

Sorry Jack Yaz, but should I wait until just after the top of the hour before saying that the top 10 requested graph isn't being populated? :oops:

Requested domains is blank, blocked domains is populated.

@L&LD jumped the gun announcing it...

Apologies! I'll go to the back of the class, put my gum on my nose and stand against the wall for the rest of the day. :D:p:D

Excellent stuff, this is coming together nicely. My only observation is the charts are, in my humble opinion, larger than necessary.

Indeed. You may even find a new option for chart type...

Playing with this for the past few hours all I can say is why were we discussing food (i.e. horizontal vs. vertical) when we could have pie! :)

Just awesome, Jack Yaz. Thank you x 1M! :)

Just installed the latest version; works superbly! Love the preferences; the visuals now cater to all tastes! Brilliant work man, just brilliant.

No matter what I try, my graphs are empty. :confused:

screenshot-router-asus-com-8443-2019-05-05-14-11-27.png

On version v0.5.1 and after '1' is allowed to run for at least 30 seconds (way faster now)?
Yes, it has been running for hours, I check for updates often, just when Jack Yaz added the second graph, they stopped displaying. o_O

Yes, it has been running for hours, I check for updates often, just when Jack Yaz added the second graph, they stopped displaying. o_O

No issues with Edge here. Did you log out of the router, close the browser you are using and log back in?

Does a 'u' or 'uf' followed by a '1' in uiDivStats help?

Edit: Just tried with the latest Firefox (66.04) and no issues there either.

No issues with Edge here. Did you log out of the router, close the browser you are using and log back in?

Does a 'u' or 'uf' followed by a '1' in uiDivStats help?
Chrome on Linux, no Edge stuff here. :cool: Yes, tried all those in various combinations. I am on v0.5.1 on RT-AC86U. Even "/sbin/service restart_httpd" a few times after logging out and closing browser. You know better than to tell me to reboot. :)

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!